Collection of Information
There are three types of information Holidayhomenation.com collects:
1) Cookies: these are small text files that are saved to your computer (if you allow them) that will note your route around the website. They may also hold some personalisation details (for example your saved searches or short-listed properties). This information is solely for the purpose of keeping the website relevant to your needs. To ensure your privacy there is no link between these cookies and any other collected information, in fact you can disable cookies on your browser and visit our site completely anonymously (however you won't be able to access any personalisation features on the site).
2) Site Visit Statistics: Visitor statistics are automatically logged by our web server. This information may include your IP address, where you have come from, your operating system, your browser make and version and your service provider. This information is used solely to build up a picture of how our website is being used by the visitors.
3) Contact Details: Email addresses and other contact information are collected in order to supply you with services that you have requested, such as your holiday accommodation and newsletter subscriptions
Use of Personal Information and 3rd Parties
We partner with rentalsystems.com Ltd, this is to say we display some of their properties. Any personal information you supply to holidayhomenation.com and Rentalsystems.com Ltd will only be used by Holidayhomenation.com and Rentalsystems.com Ltd and we will never share user information to any third party without your permission unless we are required by law to do so. If you have subscribed to our e-mail service or have made a booking for, or an enquiry about a property or the services we offer, we may send you information and targeted promotional e-mails about the services and special deals that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You have the right to opt out of receiving further communications from us at any time by choosing to unsubscribe and following the instructions.
How We May Disclose Your Personal Data
- To correspond with you in relation to your booking or enquiry.
- We will also need to pass your details to the owner or manager of your chosen accommodation in order that your booking or your enquiry can be dealt with.
- The owner or manager of the accommodation you have booked with or enquired about may contact you direct using the details you have given us.
- Your details may be passed to third parties in countries outside of the European Economic Area if necessary in order to arrange for your booking to be provided or enquiry answered. These countries may not provide the same level of protection for your personal data as in the UK. By submitting your booking or your enquiry to us, you agree to your personal details being processed in this way.
- Other companies or business entities, in the event we are merged with or acquired by such company or business entity.
- We may disclose your personal data to enforce our policies, or where we are permitted to do so by applicable law, such as in response to a valid, legally-compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority, or in connection with actual or proposed litigation.
Storage of Personal Information
We will securely store your personal information for as long as it is required to supply you with the information you have requested. Holidayhomenation.com do not store credit card numbers or related identifying information on any Site server. All such information is stored by our credit card processing partner(s), whom we contractually obligate to store such information using secure methods.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to access your information at any time and alter or remove it if required. You are generally entitled to ask us (by letter or e-mail) what details of yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. We will charge a fee to respond to such a request. We promise to respond to your request within 40 days of receiving your written request and fee. In certain limited circumstances we are entitled to refuse your request. You can request that your information be removed from our system by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime.
Holidayhomenation.com and Rentalsystems.com Ltd has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website. Part of the information on this website is received from property owners or property managers. Holidayhomenation.com and Rentalsystems.com Ltd specifically does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this website.
Changes to this Policy